Fostering managerial talent
The Woman Forward Foundation, in order to promote women’s leadership in society, has as one of its main objectives, to support the presence of women in management positions and boards of directors. Therefore, it develops as one of the actions of its current strategic Plan a mentoring program. The goal of the mentoring program is to improve the position of women in the business world:
- Empowering those who now occupy intermediate command positions.
- Identifying and developing their management and managerial skills.
- Generating strategies that promote their professional growth.
The program has been developed by Thinkia, a consultant specializing in Cultural transformation, change management and managerial development programs. Thinkia has a proven methodology for the design and execution of this type of program that guarantees its real impact on the participants. The Designed program combines 3 types of actions:
- In-presence workshops: skills and skill training aimed at renewing the leadership style to adapt to the transformation we are living where companies need to improve their profitability by betting on a strong orientation to Customer, innovation, commitment, collaboration, diversity and talent.
- Mentoring Sessions: To transfer knowledge to the participant’s personal reality and to accompany it in the implementation of its development actions.
- Encounters: To enhance Networking.